No matter what business you’re in improving client retention should be a #1 thing on your to-do list. We know how important it is to first get clients to like, know, and trust you. Then, it’s important to retain those clients and treat them well so they will refer you to more clients! This February, we’re giving you ways to love on your business and clients a little bit more to boost your overall retention. So what are some tips to improving client retention?
1. Excellent Product Knowledge
- Know Your Competition: Who are your competitors? What do they do well? What differentiates you from them?
- Know What You’re Selling: What is your unique selling proposition? What is different about your service? What benefits does it have?
- Know How To Be The Best In Your Market: What do you need to do to surpass your competition? What can you improve on?
2. Provide Great Customer Service
- Know what your client wants before your client wants it. Being able to identify the core of your client’s problem before they realize it, will help them to trust you more and go with your services.
- “WOW” them at every step of the process. Are you currently “Wowing” your clients? Giving your clients a great experience with your company all starts with analyzing your current service. Are you wishing them happy birthday? Are you checking in with them regularly? If not, check out our guide on giving the ultimate client experience this year. Providing great customer service = more referrals!
3. Brilliance in Execution
- What do your systems look like? Are your systems working efficiently? What about your current structures?
- Have you been training your team? Is everyone on the same page/mission/and vision? Is everyone working towards a common goal?
- Is your execution better than your competition? Are you executing more efficiently or less efficiently than your competition? Identify areas you can improve.
Conclusion: Improving Client Retention
When obtaining clients and retaining them, it is important to have excellent product knowledge, great customer service, and have a smooth and brilliant execution. Making sure to know your product and market, “WOW” your client, and have your systems, structures, and team aligned will ensure a great client experience leading to an overall higher client retention.
We hope these 3 tips to improving client retention will help you to keep more clients and generate more referrals. For more tips and e-downloads, check out our Free Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Lender Resources. Want to speak to someone about our coaching programs? Schedule a free no-obligation coaching call!
Who is The CORE Training?
We are a professional Mortgage and Real Estate coaching company that provides mentoring and coaching to mortgage lenders and real estate agents from all over the country. Being in business since 2001, we have developed a 94% success rate with our coaching program. Just last year we created over 220 millionaires out of our elite coaching program. Will you be our next success story?
Our Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Lender executive trainers have an average income of $1.3M and $2M in savings. If you are serious about building a great business and career and want to stop losing clients and generating more income, let us show you the recipe to success!
Why Should You Choose The CORE? Kellen went from $65,000 to $120,000! Watch his testimonial below.
Are you ready to grow your business and DOUBLE your income like Kellen? Our Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Lender coaching program was rated in Inman’s Top 50 Coaches For Your Needs. Schedule a free consultation with a CORE coach to see how we’ll help you: Get yours scheduled now!