It is important to have a work/life balance so you can grow an amazing business and have a happy family to come home to. Use these tips to help you create a work/life balance.
- Always remember work is what we do, not who we are.
- Master time management by reviewing your calendar every morning, time blocking, and prioritizing.
- Leave work on time 4 days a week—pick one day each week that you will work late to work on anything you need/want to.
- When you work, be present, and work hard. When you go home, be home.
- Have a date night with your spouse once a week.
- Be physically active at least 3 times a week. This will help you feel good and de-stress.
- Take 4 one week vacations a year without work, e-mail, and phone. This will keep you fresh!
- Have 2 selfish hobbies that make you feel free, relaxed, and fun.
- Weekends should be spent relaxing and spending time with your family. Without time to focus on yourself and your family, you will quickly burn out.
Start working on creating your healthy work/life balance so you can have more time to yourself and with your family. The only way you can grow your business is if you have a stable and healthy personal life too!
Do you want to have more time with your family while continuing to grow your business? Learn how to get more done in less time in this time management audio coaching session: http://ow.ly/G7crP